Sunday, March 18, 2012

French Circus Themed Boy Baby Shower

I have been trying to do this theme for so long (ever since I first saw it done on Hostess with the Mostess) and when my lovely sister-in-law first learned she was pregnant and was having a boy, I along with my husband, insisted that she do this theme.  I was able to download and print the pictures that were in the frames from HWTM's site (Thanks guys you rock!).  I have to say that it came out fabulous, I couldn't be more happier with the end results. 

Here is a listing of some of the places where I purchased some of the decor:

ZGallerie
Home Goods
Ross Stores
Amazing Savings
Marshalls
TJMaxx


















2 comments:

  1. awwww. this is my first time seeing this. it brought tears to my eyes. i so loved the outcome it was soooo beautiful.. thanks sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. French baby shower! Its eye catching and décor is amazingly fantastic. Pink and blue theme shower of my friend was also mind blowing. Loved the interior and cozy atmosphere at LA venue hired by her husband. Cup cakes and cookies were very tasty. Mommy to be got blessings and good wishes from all guests.

    ReplyDelete